IN ADDITION TO OUR REGULAR SERVICES, WE ARE OFFING OUR VALUED CLIENTS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES DURING THIS TIME:
- Grocery Trips for Essentials / Elderly Citizens
- Routine Medical Appointments
- State to State Transportation in Lieu of Flight
The health, safety, and experience of our clients has always been and continues to be our top concern. Air, Bus, and Train travel has been limited and doesn’t serve as the best route for those with increased susceptibility. We understand that you still need to get where you need to be, and we’re here to take you there in a thoroughly sanitized vehicle.
Our vehicles are cleaned with industrial-grade cleaners before and after each ride. Cleaning procedures and common practices include, but are not limited to the following:
- Any employee who feels unwell shall not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met.
- All employees are required to wash their hands frequently, especially before and after using or touching items in common areas.
- All chauffeurs are required to wear face masks when completing services for our clients.
- Our vehicles are equipped with disinfectant wipes, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer. These items will be used to sanitize each vehicle before and after use for each trip.
- Some of our complimentary items will no longer be available in order to reduce touched items between our clients. Such items include bottled water, tissues, mints, literature, etc.
- Chauffeurs are asked to limit contact (i.e. handshake) with clients in order to reduce person to person contact.
- While our offices remain open, we have a limited number of staff entering the building, in order to maintain social distancing. Some of our office staff are now working from the safety of their own homes.
Have additional questions for us? Call our office today at (312) 208-7354